Update by user Jul 12, 2013

ALL THEY WANT IS "YOUR MONEY"!!!When it comes time for them to pay out, or get something done that takes "THE MONEY YOU PAID THEM" it is a different story.

THEY DO NOT CARE ABOUT YOU ONLY YOUR MONEY!!!!!!!Always try to check on the extended warranty company and any reviews before forking out YOUR hard earned money!!!!!!!

Original review posted by user Jul 12, 2013

Have been trying to get this group to get my cook top fixed for 5 months now.It has been going on 6 weeks since I have heard from them!!!

At first they started out good. But now that it looks like they are going to have to replace the unit (upon the recommendation of the service rep. that they sent out) there has been NO contact. I have had to call the company I purchased the unit (and unfortunately the extended warranty) from.

They are trying to work with me in trying to get them to get the problem resolved.

It is pretty bad when you have to go through one company to get another company to do what they are supposed to do in the first place.WORST AND SLOWEST COMPANY I HAVE EVER HAD THE MISFORTUNE TO DEAL WITH!!!!!!!

Review about: Bankers Warranty Group Warranty.

Had an Experience with Bankers Warranty Group?

Comments

Grapevine, Texas, United States #830610

Freakin cry baby. Should have read the contract before you bought it. Now its the companies fault that your ***.

Seattle, Washington, United States #751767

Thanks so much, Brett. My dog pulls the smartphone off a table, and it breaks. I tell the girl on the phone exactly what happened. A week later, I get a call denying the claim. Right there in the fine print, no animal damage.

That's not how this was sold to me. This was the warranty that covers the phone no matter what you do to it, as long as it's not vandalism or losing it.

Thanks, Brett. First and last time I'll buy a warranty from Car Toys or anyone else who sells yours. Tell us, are your bonuses figured on how many legitimate claims you can find a way to deny?

Saint Petersburg, Florida, United States #680848

Dear Dale,

My name is Brett Menke with Bankers Warranty Group. I am sorry for the delay in getting your cooktop repaired/replaced. Please call me at 1-800-627-0000 ext. 6210 so we can get this matter resolved as soon as possible. You can also e-mail me at bmmenke@bankersinsurance.com

Sincerely,